sdhq-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SDHQOffroad.comSDHQOffroad.com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apr1 WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SONOFSAMI

SONOFSAMI

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Empty
PostSubject: Apr1 WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON   Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:21 pm

We went out to Willow Springs Yesterday with 4 rigs and had a blast. This is one of those trails that can't really be rated because you can make it as difficult as you want..up to a certain point. here's some pics -

Jeffs new meats - lookin good!
Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Hpim0623

Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Hpim0624

Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Hpim0625

Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Hpim0626

Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Hpim0627

Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Hpim0710

Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Hpim0628

Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Hpim0629

Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Hpim0711

GOOD TIMES!!

I know some of you have some pics too - so don't be shy.

rLo
Back to top Go down
SDHQJEFF

SDHQJEFF

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Apr1 WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON   Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:47 pm

I love this trail...

Close to home but with restricted access to keep the dumbasses out, plenty of bypasses for less built rigs or if you need to get out easily. Great scenery, good large cracks and multiple lines to chose from.

Mike finally got his Jeep stuck and we got to use his hi-lift to get him out for the first time. Good to get some jack experience when you have some help! Those wierd little steps seem to protect the rocker panels some what, but some day soon they will probably collapse and cause damage. Plus some 35s will help and some 4 to 1 transfer case gears will do the trick to not have to drive the bypasses! (Oh, and a roll cage, and some bumpers, and some rock sliders, and some corner guards, and some bumpstops... Wow, that list still seems short compared to mine?...)
What else you thinking of Mike?

I didn't get alot of pics this time, here's a few...

Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Dscn1010

Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Dscn0912

Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Dscn0913
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDHQoffroad.com
AZMIKE

AZMIKE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Apr1 WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON   Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apr1 WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON   Apr1  WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apr1 WILLOW SPRINGS CANYON
Page 1 of 1