sdhq-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SDHQOffroad.comSDHQOffroad.com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THANK YOU SDHQ!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BADBONES

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-09

THANK YOU SDHQ!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU SDHQ!!!!!!!!!!   THANK YOU SDHQ!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:48 am

I just wanted to say that you are awsome.We came from albuqerque for the weekend,but wanted to check out your shop!!!!!!!WOW,Your show room is amazing.In your face offroad equipment,fab,race,anything offroad ready to go out the door.But SDHQ didnt stop there!They gave us a grand tour of there high tech fabbing facility.Nice clean shop and the guys there where really cool to talk to.Thank you for the hats and stickers!Even thou i live in new mexico i will start buying from SDHQ!
Thankyou for treating us great!You have by far the nicest offroad showroom in the nation.We race score,whiplash,bitd and xxrra and i have been to alot of shops,SDHQ has set the new standard!
thank you

WWW.RIGSBYRACING.COM
Back to top Go down
SDHQSERENA

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-10

THANK YOU SDHQ!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANK YOU SDHQ!!!!!!!!!!   THANK YOU SDHQ!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 3:11 pm

Thank you guys for coming out to see us while you were in town, sorry it took me so long to reply I have had some serious login issues.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SDHQOFFROAD.COM

THANK YOU SDHQ!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1