sdhq-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SDHQOffroad.comSDHQOffroad.com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
azroadking03

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer? Empty
PostSubject: Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer?   Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:08 am

Can anyone give a recommendation for a shift on the fly, 100-150hp boost programer? Are there are other things that need to be changed to accomodate the increased power?
Back to top Go down
SDHQSERENA

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer?   Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:42 pm

The only shift on the fly programmer we have ever used was the quadzilla and we did not have the best luck with them. Right now we are using both the superchips flashpaq and cortex tuners they arent shift on the fly capable. But they are updatedable via the internet and can calibrate for larger tire size.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SDHQOFFROAD.COM
willypscustoms

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer?   Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:24 pm

well depending on if you have a 6.0l or 7.3l. for the 7.3l dp turner i a great shift on the fly tuner/programmer. or for the 6.0l the edge juice with attitude with custom tunes from elite diesel or a sct programmer but it is not shift on the fly but sct has some really good tunes for the 6.0. either programmer dp or sct gives you unlimited tuning options.
Back to top Go down
rosko

Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer?   Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:28 pm

I currently have the edge evolution on my '99 f250. Its not on the fly programming but I love it. The edge platinum or juice w/ attitude have on the fly. thats just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Fischer

Fischer

Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer?   Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:03 am

I use a Edge Juice with Attitude on my 03 6.0 and I love it. It has awesome options and was an easy install.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fischerry
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer?   Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for a good Diesel Tuner/Programer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sdhq-forum :: Vehicle Discussion :: Ford-
Jump to: