sdhq-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SDHQOffroad.comSDHQOffroad.com  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Next trail run April 14?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
05willys

05willys

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Next trail run April 14? Empty
PostSubject: Next trail run April 14?   Next trail run April 14? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 9:11 pm

Anyone up to go out April 14 in the AM. Lets set it up.

I need a new picture, this one is to close to a driveway shot.
Back to top Go down
SDHQJEFF

SDHQJEFF

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Next trail run April 14?   Next trail run April 14? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 1:27 am

I'm ready...
Found loose bolts on my transfer case mount, turns out the mount was broken. Fixed it tonight and good to go...(besides the "extras" - fender well clearance, wheel spacers, new intake, remount battery, new seatbelts, add crossbar for new seatbelts, fender repair, windsheild repair, relocate ECU and new speaker mounts, ect...)
Hey mike did I mention I had a long list?
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDHQoffroad.com
AZMIKE

AZMIKE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Next trail run April 14?   Next trail run April 14? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 6:08 am

Should be good to go also. I should have the 35's on by then and maybe the 1" body lift also. Jeff your list seems a little more wallet friendly.
Back to top Go down
SDHQJEFF

SDHQJEFF

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Next trail run April 14?   Next trail run April 14? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 8:20 am

Opps, I forgot to mention F & R ring and pinion, 4.7 transfer case gears, HD hub gear and studs, Knuckle studs, front and rear Beard bucket seats, rear Chromoly axles, rebuild transmission, ect...

I know, I know, it's just time and money anyway, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDHQoffroad.com
AZMIKE

AZMIKE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Next trail run April 14?   Next trail run April 14? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next trail run April 14?   Next trail run April 14? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next trail run April 14?
Page 1 of 1